Village at Summerville Evergreen House
The Village at Summerville Evergreen House is the first Montessori Memory Care Facility of its kind in the United States.
The 19,600 square foot neighborhood features:
- A specially prepared environment to help residents enjoy maximum independence
- Multiple engagement areas to provide individualized and meaningful activities
- Colors, finishes, and signage to maximize navigation
- A secure courtyard for outdoor experiences
- 24 private rooms, each with a private bathroom
Construction of this project was performed in the heart of the existing PCSC Summerville campus. The building was constructed of wood framing featuring brick veneer and cement board siding for the exterior veneer. It is fully sprinkled, includes custom millwork and trim throughout, and integrated awning and canopy to existing buildings. Some amenities include a custom resident kitchen, commercial laundry facility, salon, massage tub, and the entire building is backed up with an emergency generator.